background

Friday, January 7, 2011

Catching up......

The holidays have come and gone and now it is time to settle in for the winter.  I sometimes feel like a bear that goes into hibernation and doesn't come out of the house until spring.  Lowe's finally replaced all the trim work in my living room, dining room, and hallway this past week.  The original installers did an absolutely horrible job and Lowe's had to have someone else come in and redo it. l They even painted it.  I'm a happy camper now.  Here is the kind the work they had to replace:





I've been stitching on the French Alphabet Sampler again.  I'm making progress and am finally on the bottom third.


I'll be so happy when this is done and I can work on some small projects.  Some people have multiple projects going, but that would drive me crazy.  I am a true one-at-a-time stitcher. 

No comments: