background

Sunday, June 3, 2007

June 3, 2007



I had to create a new blog as I couldn't access my old one for some reason. I did have "Judy's Journey" but now have this one which reflects my two hobbies I enjoy the most.

I am in the process in de-cluttering my house and what a job!!! The first thing I had done was tearing up my carpeting. Underneath are hardwood floors and I hope they can be refinished. I'll find out tomorrow when a refiinisher comes to take a look. I won't go into the gory details of all I got rid of in just my bedroom but I'll just say that I made Goodwill very happy.

This is the second week of vacation that I take this time every year. The first week is always Camp Grandma and that just ended. My grandkids are now 10 and 12 and can wear this grandma to a frazzle. They never run out of energy but do love to go to movies which gives me a rest. We saw Spiderman 3 and Shrek 3. Both were pretty good and I like Spiderman the best. I had never seen a Spiderman movie and now I'm anxious to rent the first two and watch them.

Scrappin': I'm working on getting my scraproom organized which is a major undertaking. I'm purging supplies that I know I'll never use. I'm also getting ready to go to CKU in Nashville. I have a ton of homework to do before August gets here.

Stitchin': I'm currently working on two projects. One is a La D Da limited edition Stitcher's Pouch. It is small and one I take with me everywhere so I can get in those few stitches anytime I have a couple of free minutes. The big project (BAP) is my granddaughter's birth sampler. I'd doing Long Dog's Bienvenue and I hope to have it done by the time she gets out of high school She'll be starting 5th grade next year. I'll try to remember to post a weekly progress picture of it.

No comments: